With the beauty industry, new products are coming out everyday. Some are amazing and some are well crap, with a price tag to go along with it. That being said these are five products that I personally think are worth the price and the hype.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray // I am not a hair enthusiast at all, but I love dry shampoo because I love second or third day hair(oops). This stuff takes the oil out, gives it grit, and volume. Second day hair in a can, YES! Lasts FOREVER too.
- Becca One Perfecting Brush // Now I initially hated this brush and wanted to return it, but after seeing so many great reviews I held on to it. I am so glad I did. I contour, apply blush, highlight and powder my whole face with it. It has made my everyday makeup bag so much lighter along with my wallet, but so worth it.
- Kerastase Oleo-Relax Slim // First off, I recommend buying this product in salon and not online. Unless someone is a certified to sell it, its not the real shit and you will be disappointed. That being said this product is awesome it helps my hair lay nicely, and gives it a not so greasy shine.
- Makeup Forever Flash Palette // If I was stranded on a desert island, this is the one product I would take. I use it day to day for correcting, but you can create an endless number of colors with it. Along with a full face start to finish. It could easily almost replace every item in your makeup bag. Shhh... don't tell anyone I said that.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light // As you can tell I love this product, it can be used for a soft highlight in various places, but also as an all over finishing powder. This powder can't be beat, but is definitely saved for special occasions.
Do you have any pricey favorites?
Stay Sassy, Stay Weird