Keeping it short and sweet, here are some of my must have, can't live without products.
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 in NW13 // This foundation is my hands down favorite for my dry, pale skin. It moisturizes with light coverage and gives the perfect satin, dewy finish.
- NARS Radiant Concealer in Chantilly // I love this concealer. It's the perfect shade with buildable coverage. It can cover everything from stubborn dark circles, to redness, to blemishes like it's its job.(Hint: apply with Sephora Pro Airbrush concealer brush # 57)
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade // With multicolored swirls this highlighter is by far my favorite for setting the under eye area, and adding shimmer down the nose, and cupids bow or an all over glow. It's perfection in a pan, however its only downfall is reapplication after a few hours is a must.
- Korres Lip Butter in Guava // Creamy, moisturizing, and with a muted finish. It's my perfect nude lip in a jar.
- Beauty Blender // Perfect go-to applicator for a flawless face. Using minimal product, and bouncing motions, even coverage is possible every time.
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium Deep // Quick perfect brows in a tube. Adding volume and color, just swipe for beautiful bold brows. Perfect for lazy days.(Everyday for me! Hehe)
- NARS Blush in Orgasm // Aside from its ballsy name which I love, its a peachy pink color that should be apart of everyones makeup collection regardless of skin color. It's pigmented, it's smooth and orgasmic.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper // This baby glides on so smoothy. Its the blackest of blacks and it stays put all day with a precise felt tip. Makes for the perfect liner for any style.
- Another F*ing Lipstick Junkie Cosmetic Bag
Stay Sassy, Stay Weird