Now I know that I am super freaking late on this band wagon, but in all fairness my fair ass doesn't go to the beach a lot if at all. Burning to a crisp isn't my idea of relaxing. So I thought would be genuine and share my beach essentials on a day I am actually going. Other than a shit load of sunscreen.
Some of the items above have been featured so I will link to the product to the appropriate post.
Products Already Mentioned // MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 // MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade // NARS Radient Concealer in Chantilly // Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep // Makeup Forever Mist & Fix
- NARS in Miss Liberty // This powder is technically a highlighter, but it definitely gives a peachy bronze warmth to the skin without looking like a walking orange. However it is not for the faint hearted, its shimmer and sparkle galore.
- Supergoop Mint Fusion Lip Balm SPF 30 // Glides on, with a clear gloss finish. It protects and is hydrating. Enough said.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging // This is not only my go to eyeshadow primer but my holy grail for priming under eyes and any spots prior to concealer application. Shit stays all day.
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light // This pencil is truly wonderful. Its great for lining the waterline for a pick me up, spot treating and cleaning up the lipstick area. Only downfall is it needs some serious blending.
- MAC False Lashes Waterproof in Stay Black // It definitely is true that waterproof mascara holds a curl way better. This stuff really is false lashes in a tube, and it stays all day. Can't beat that.