Lately, I have really been into mixing different textures, and colors even though the majority of my closet is black and more black with pops of color here and there. So here is my minimal wish list for August.
- Just Peachy // Davids Tea // This stuff is amazing, I tried it the other day off of Southport just lightly sweetened with honey over ice. I will be going back for my own container.
- Plexi Panel Collar Necklace // BaubleBar // I am not the biggest jewelry lover, too many allergies, but I see nothing wrong with a nice statement necklace to spice up all those plain tees I wear.
- Foil Stretch Twill High Waist Jean // Lip Service // These just seem like the perfect pair of jeans to add some texture and punk to any look.
- Studded Kiss Lipstick // Kat Von D // Now I haven't gone and personally checked out this new lipstick line, probably best for me and my bank account, but this color in Lullabye looks like just my kind of glittery pink color.
- Flip Side Clutch // Ban.do // This just looks like the perfect little bag to throw your wallet, keys, phone and of course lipstick into. Bonus, its double sided!
- Metallic Leather Sneaker // Nordstorms // Black pleather detail t-shirt, with jeans and these shoes. Need I say more?
- Drapey Tee // Target // This one in Red Grape plus cropped leggings or pleather leggings, paired with a sneaker or colorful heel would be perfect.
Stay Sassy, Stay Weird